Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat-Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from stable tread blocks, more rubber, and big widths. It allows uncompromising riding, even uphill, and holds up to fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. The aggressive tread arrangement, open design, and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks offer direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of power to the ground, all with extreme durability. - Tread blocks are up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles
THE PERFECT RACER. Faced with the extreme challenges of today's XC tracks, we completely revised Racing Ralph. The result is a very fast and versatile XC profile, specially developed for the rear wheel. - Numerous grip edges in the tread center for super traction and excellent acceleration - Distinct shoulder studs for excellent lateral grip - Good rolling properties and extremely quiet
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions
Used on very fast and dry trails. Low rolling resistance and minimal weight. Primarily for the use on the rear wheel. Tread design: Fast, flat studs in the tread center good cornering grip with sturdy lugs on the tire shoulders. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life. - Folding Bead
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties.
Range of use: Fast and dry XC tracks. Extremely low rolling resistance, very light – Schwalbe’s fastest MTB tire. Tread design: Extraordinary amount of small and flat central studs for fast rolling and strong, pronounced outer studs for cornering control and grip. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - LiteSkin: The lightest option. LiteSkin MTB tires forego SnakeSkin, but still have high-pressure resistant tire beads. If you don't mind the extra effort, these tires can also be converted to Tubeless by using a liquid sealant. - Addix Speed is the compound for XC race specialists. There’s only one thing that ADDIX Speed really loves and that’s speed. So the rolling resistance has been chopped yet again. It’s lower than the previous PaceStar, but at the same time, ADDIX Speed is more durable and more resilient.
The Maxxis Assegai tire is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tire ready to do battle on the mountain. The Assegai tire is designed primarily for downhill racing and aggressive trail riding in mixed conditions. The knob height falls between the Minion DHR II and the Shorty. Like the Minion tires, the center knobs are heavily ramped on the leading edge to reduce rolling resistance. A small knob located between the center tread and side knobs provides a smooth transition while cornering. When combined with Maxxis’ 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound, the Assegai offers predictable traction, even over slippery roots and rocks. - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30mm-35mm rims - 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound for unparalleled traction - Dual-ply downhill casing - Tubeless-Ready bead
The OG urban assault tire. The Maxxis Hookworm is the original urban assault tire, designed to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Huge air-volume softens the drops, while the inverted tread design makes rolling resistance minimal. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skatepark. - Curved grooved slick design - Rim-to-rim tread-protected sidewalls - Urban Assault soul
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 3C MaxxTerra Compound available - EXO Protection available - DoubleDown casing available
Maxxis' Shorty is a mid-spike tire for loose or slightly muddy conditions; more versatile than the WetScream. Today's World Cup downhill tracks are steep, technical monsters with ever-changing conditions. Maxxis' pros needed a mid-spike tire that could handle dry, loose, blown-out corners as well as a bit of mud. The Shorty is that tire. A high-volume, dual-ply downhill casing makes the Shorty a more versatile option than a dedicated mud spike like the Wet Scream. Large, tall and slightly staggered side knobs penetrate loose soil to provide predictable, stable cornering at warp speeds. The alternating pattern of the center tread features widely-spaced knobs to clear debris, and their square shape offers plenty of braking bite. For downhill mountain biking in gnarly, mixed conditions, the Shorty can't be beat! - Large, aggressive lugs - 3C Maxx Grip rubber compound - Dual-ply casing with butyl insert - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
$75.00 - $80.00
- A capable trail tire available in a wide range of sizes for any region, the Escape offers versatile off-road performance in all conditions. - Widely-spaced and carefully siped square knobs generate edge-to-edge grip, sophisticated rubber compounds ensure traction across a broad range of terrain, and durable casings offer security wherever the trail may lead.
- Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite. - From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. - The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip. - Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton ST EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
- Mountain biking’s speed demon - When it’s time to drop the hammer and crush some climbs, Peak is mountain biking’s speed demon. - A round profile, closely-spaced tread, and supple casing contribute to Peak’s low rolling resistance, while ample traction and braking performance are delivered thanks to siping on every knob and its multi-dimensional Dynamic:A/T compound.
Page 1 of 1