The New NX Eagle single click trigger shifter limits over-shifts that rob performance and battery life on E-MTBs. Designed to precisely control gear selection in higher-torque and lower-cadence E-MTB applications, the NX Eagle single click shifter also helps to increase the life of the entire drivetrain NX Eagle means easy, intuitive shifting every time for every rider.
- E-MTB specific Eagle shifter that limits the pull lever to a single engagement. Just like SRAM has on their EX1 shifters, this helps eliminate pre-mature chain wear and chain breaking.
- Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents.
- Eagle is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. SRAM guarantees this performance when Eagle drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact.
- Eagle Technology creates a smoother and more precise shifting system with exceptional reliability.
- Speeds: 12
- Derailleur Compatibility:12s
- Cable pull ratio: X-actuation
- Cable length: 2200mm
- Shifter type: Trigger
- Matchmaker compatible: Yes
- Clamp included?: Yes
- Max upshifts: 1
- Pull lever adjust: No
- Multi-position: Yes
- Gear indication: No
|Black / Right / 12-speed