Giro's Chrono Arm Warmers feature a clean design constructed with Wikpro material, a proprietary blend of polyester and nylon knit that enhances moisture transfer while staying soft against the skin and providing great rebound and fit. They have enough stretch to allow freedom of movement, while staying comfortably in place on your body. Pack these with your wind vest or jacket and be ready for a variety of conditions.
The perfect hat to wear while wrenching on your bike. Black with an adjustable back strap with woven patch and embroidered Park Tool logo. - Mid profile fit. - One size fits all.
Mid-profile fit ball cap made of blue cotton with snapback closure. Embroidered front logo and Park Tool woven patch on back.
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
Liv's Mid-Thermal Knee Warmers are great for cool days and variable weather conditions. Made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric that protects you from the elements, these warmers also feature flatlock seams that provide amazing next-to-skin comfort. The race fit means they'll stay secure against your legs, and they have reflective accents for enhanced visibility. - Liv RACE FIT - Flatlock seams - High-visibility reflective accents - ThermTextura fabric
Liv's Midthermal Arm Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from warm and soft brushed fabric that transfers moisture, breathes easily, and dries quickly. Reflective details at the wrist offer enhanced visibility when rides go long and the light starts to recede. - Liv RACE FIT - Flatlock seams - High-visibility reflective accents - ThermTextura fabric
$10.00 - $21.00 $20.00 - $21.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
- Covers ears for warmth and comfort in cold weather - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
- Full head coverage to wick sweat and protect from the sun - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric, one size fits all
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
- Adjustable velcro closure lets you adjust fit - Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs sweat - One size fits all
Giant's 3D Knee Warmers are great for cooler mornings and long descents. They're made from quick-drying ThermTextura fabric for superb warmth and comfort. The ergonomic fit enhances the fit, elastic grippers keep them in place, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light. • ThermTextura • 3D ergonomic cut • Reflective accents • UPF 50
•Warm and quick drying ThermTextura fabric delivers excellent warmth at minimal weight •3D ergonomic cut enhances fit and comfort •Reflective accents enhance visibility in low light condition •6-inch ankle zipper
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
Giant Caldo Knee Warmers feature a 3D ergonomic cut for great fit and comfort. Constructed from thermal ThermTextura fabric to regulate temperature and reflective accents for increased low-light visibility. - ThermTextura - 3D ergonomic cut - Reflective accents - UPF 50
Giant Caldo Leg Warmers feature a 3D ergonomic cut for great fit and comfort. Constructed from thermal ThermTextura fabric to regulate temperature and reflective accents for increased low-light visibility, with a 6-inch ankle zipper for easy on/off. - ThermTextura - 3D ergonomic cut - Reflective accents - UPF 50
- Warm Up And Recover Faster - Enhances Exercise Efficiency By Stabilizing Lower Leg Muscles - Improves Circulation And Delays Fatigue - Comfortable Seamless Design - Quick Drying - UPF Sun Protection
For cold and blustery mornings with a chance of rain, Diversion Arm Warmers give you a lightweight, water repellent and wind resistant solution easily stashed in your jersey if things warm up. Constructed with an aerodynamic 3D ergonomic cut using water repellent and wind proof ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric, silicone gel grippers keep them secure while reflective detailing offers improved visibility in low light conditions. An essential for any cyclist's locker in changeable spring and autumn conditions, team them up with the Giant Diversion Short Sleeve Jersey for the ultimate cycling outer layer. Features - ProTextura fabric is waterproof, windproof and highly breathable in key exposure areas - ThermTextura fabric on the inside keeps you warm while wicking moisture to keep you dry - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper - Reflective accents
- Protextura fabric is waterproof, windproof and highly breathable in key exposure areas - Thermtextura fabric on the inside keeps you warm while wicking moisture to keep you dry - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper - Reflective accents
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
ILLUMINATE THE WAY. Comfort, visibility and protection from the elements. You get it all with our innovative Illume Series. Each piece features reflective details, so you remain visible in low-light situations. Features - High-visibility yellow with reflective logo and details increase visibility - ThermTextura inner fabric keeps you warm while transferring moisture away from the skin - Silicone gel gripper keeps the cuff secure and in place - 3D ergonomic fit - UPF 40+
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
A classic design that will look good whether it's on the podium or at your local coffee hangout post-ride. - New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Hat - Flat Visor but can be curved - Embroidered Giant logo
The year was 2003 and mountain bike suspension would never be the same. Giant bucked existing trends in full suspension bicycle design to develop Maestro. Celebrate 15 years of Maestro Suspension and be at one with the trails with this Camper design from New Era. - New Era The Camper Adjustable Hat - Five-panel construction - Adjustable nylon strap in the back - Maestro patch design - Camo print under the bill
Taking its cues from the Goodyear podium hats of yesteryear this retro hat is sure to impress and give you those winning feels. - New Era The Golfer Snapback Hat - Five-panel construction - Braided Rope design element on flat visor - Embroidered Giant patch design
$20.00 $40.00 50% Off
- ThermTextura fabric - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper
Page 1 of 2 Next page