Show the world you’re a bike wrench. Mid profile fit ball cap made of blue cotton front and black spacer mesh back with hook-and-loop back closure. Embroidered Bike Wrench front patch and Park Tool woven patches on back.
- Wind resistant/water resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo - Available sizes S-XL
- Wind resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water resistant - Reflective logo - Available sizes S-XL
- Wind resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo - Available sizes S-XL
Liv's Midthermal Arm Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from warm and soft brushed fabric that transfers moisture, breathes easily, and dries quickly. Reflective details at the wrist offer enhanced visibility when rides go long and the light starts to recede.
Liv's Mid-Thermal Knee Warmers are great for cool days and variable weather conditions. Made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric that protects you from the elements, these warmers also feature flatlock seams that provide amazing next-to-skin comfort. The race fit means they'll stay secure against your legs, and they have reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
$10.00 - $21.00 $20.00 - $21.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
For the serious commuter, nothing beats the Jandd Ankle Strap. - Made from 1.5" hook-and-loop material - Meets SCUBA industry wet-strength requirements
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
- Full head coverage to wick sweat and protect from the sun - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric, one size fits all
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
- Adjustable velcro closure lets you adjust fit - Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs sweat - One size fits all
Giro's Chrono Arm Warmers feature a clean design constructed with Wikpro material, a proprietary blend of polyester and nylon knit that enhances moisture transfer while staying soft against the skin and providing great rebound and fit. They have enough stretch to allow freedom of movement, while staying comfortably in place on your body. Pack these with your wind vest or jacket and be ready for a variety of conditions.
Giant's 3D Arm Warmers are great for chilly mornings, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from quick-drying ThermTexture fabric for superb warmth and comfort. The ergonomic fit enhances the fit, elastic grippers keep them in place, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light. • ThermTextura • 3D ergonomic cut • Reflective accents • UPF 50
Giant's 3D Knee Warmers are great for cooler mornings and long descents. They're made from quick-drying ThermTextura fabric for superb warmth and comfort. The ergonomic fit enhances the fit, elastic grippers keep them in place, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light. • ThermTextura • 3D ergonomic cut • Reflective accents • UPF 50
•Warm and quick drying ThermTextura fabric delivers excellent warmth at minimal weight •3D ergonomic cut enhances fit and comfort •Reflective accents enhance visibility in low light condition •6-inch ankle zipper
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- Thermtextura thermo fleece lining to keep the head, brow, ears, and neck warm - Multiple wearing options adapts to different conditions - Silicone design on inner side helps secure eyewear - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions - Stretchy face opening offers riders more coverage options
- Warm Up And Recover Faster - Enhances Exercise Efficiency By Stabilizing Lower Leg Muscles - Improves Circulation And Delays Fatigue - Comfortable Seamless Design - Quick Drying - UPF Sun Protection
For cold and blustery mornings with a chance of rain, Diversion Arm Warmers give you a lightweight, water repellent and wind resistant solution easily stashed in your jersey if things warm up. Constructed with an aerodynamic 3D ergonomic cut using water repellent and wind proof ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric, silicone gel grippers keep them secure while reflective detailing offers improved visibility in low light conditions. An essential for any cyclist's locker in changeable spring and autumn conditions, team them up with the Giant Diversion Short Sleeve Jersey for the ultimate cycling outer layer. Features - ProTextura fabric is waterproof, windproof and highly breathable in key exposure areas - ThermTextura fabric on the inside keeps you warm while wicking moisture to keep you dry - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper - Reflective accents
- Protextura fabric is waterproof, windproof and highly breathable in key exposure areas - Thermtextura fabric on the inside keeps you warm while wicking moisture to keep you dry - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper - Reflective accents
ILLUMINATE THE WAY. Comfort, visibility and protection from the elements. You get it all with our innovative Illume Series. Each piece features reflective details, so you remain visible in low-light situations. Features - High-visibility yellow with reflective logo and details increase visibility - ThermTextura inner fabric keeps you warm while transferring moisture away from the skin - Silicone gel gripper keeps the cuff secure and in place - 3D ergonomic fit - UPF 40+
$20.00 $40.00 50% Off
- ThermTextura fabric - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper
$17.50 $35.00 50% Off
- Waterproof polyurathane coating with ProTextura technology - Stretchy Lycra material - Wearproof toe piece - Back zipper closure
Giant's ThermTextura Cycling Cap fits easily underneath your helmet during cold weather rides. ThermTextura fabric is soft and warm with a fleece lined interior for insulation. A short brim shields your eyes from sun and rain while a foldable flap ensures your ears stay warm.
$21.00 $42.00 50% Off
Giant's Thermo Arm warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from medium-weight spandex fleece for superb warmth and comfort. The elastic grippers keep them in place and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light.
$31.50 $63.00 50% Off
Giant's Thermo Leg Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from medium-weight spandex fleece for superb warmth and comfort. The elastic grippers keep them in place, ankle zips make getting them off easy, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light.
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
You know those hot rides where the sun just bakes everything? Protect your legs from harmful UV rays and keep them cool at the same time with Giant's UV Leg Coolers. Made with super-light TransTextura fabric, they transfer heat away from your skin. The UV protection never rubs or washes off so there is no need to slather on sunscreen when you head out the door. And, silicone leg grippers ensure these coolers stay in place as you walk out the door and pedal your hardest.
Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
DeFeet's Armskins are great for cool mornings, long, chilly descents and unexpected weather. They're made from soft CoolMax for superb warmth, excellent moisture transfer and comfort. And, DeFeet's Stayfast cuffs and secure bindings keep these fine warmers in place. Plus these fine warmers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
Page 1 of 2 Next page