Perfect for the mechanic on the go! Our Bike Gator portable bike repair stand folds down small for easy transport and is easy to assemble once you're at the venue. We offer it with the same clamps as our shop-based Pro model stands, so no matter your preference there's a stand for you. Despite its low weight at 5.7kg it has a capacity of 30kg, so even those of you working on downhill bikes or tandems can make use of this bike stand. - The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts - Maximum load capacity is 30kg - Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg
$499.99 - $529.99
- The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts - Maximum load capacity is 30kg - Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg
- The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts - Maximum load capacity is 30kg - Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg - The stand features a new array of precision aluminum and steel parts which offer stiffness and durability - NEW Jaw mount and rotation system - Stand is adjustable by height between 980 and 1500mm
The Spider Team repair stand is developed in collaboration with pro team mechanics who work with it intensively on a daily basis. Thanks to their tips, you too can adjust, assemble, and repair in an efficient manner. The Spider Team is also suitable for different shaped bottom brackets, such as time-trial bikes, bicycles with sensors for power measurement and bicycles with electronic gearing (Shimano Di2 or Campagnolo EPS). - Extra parts included for a variety of forks - Due to its triangular profiles dirt is less likely to adhere to the surface - Anodized tubes are lightweight and resistant to detergents - Compact and easy to carry when folded - The integrated tool tray can tilt and rotate 360-degrees - Weight: 9 lbs - Maximum load: 33 lbs - Not compatible with Lefty forks
- Clamp can be positioned at 5 directions. - Adjustable in height, 105 - 150 cm. - Max load: 50 kg
Prevents handlebar and front wheel from rotating or moving when the bike be stored or fixed.
- Clamp can be adjustable height from 106 to 144 cm. - No tools required to set up for bike maintenance or fold for storage. - Made of aluminum for lightweight. - Weight: 6.18 kg. - Max load: 35 kg. - Tools are not included.
- Designed to be easily mounted to post, wall, bench and flat surface. - Adjustable linkage clamp allows the bike positioned at any angle. - Max load: 30 kg.
Features: - Velcro fastener secures frame to bottom bracket cradle. - Plastic bottom bracket cradle won’t harm bike’s finish. - Carry bag, tool tray and wheel hook are included. - Very easy to open, stable tripod base folds for storage. - Ideal for heavy-duty work.
For anyone who doesn’t want to be confined to parking lots or trailheads — adventurers, racers, and garage mechanics — Küat designed the Tri-Doc for you. Tri-Doc offers an affordable way to turn your NV 2.0 into a travel stand. Reliable tri-leg design creates a stable platform for needed tune-ups or repairs. Aluminum construction finished with polished anodizing pairs perfectly with your NV 2.0. - Portable telescoping design - Quick setup - Pairs with your NV 2.0 Trail Doc - Anodized finish reflects NV 2.0 - Rubber feet offer additional stability and protection
The Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand is the premier portable and home service partner for the most demanding bike mechanics. Its lightweight, compact, and durable design delivers unmatched stability, adjustability and portability. The patented ratchet-action closure and speed release clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 85lbs (39kg) and tube diameter up to 2.6? (6.6cm). Be the most popular rider at the trailhead or in your neighborhood with the Pro-Elite Bike Repair Stand. Add a Wheel Truing Station, Bottle Opener and Team Edition Tool Kit for the ultimate service setup.
Being a "shade tree mechanic" doesn't mean you should lean your bike against a tree. You paid hard-earned money for your family's bike collection and we've got a budget-conscious, yet feature-loaded bike repair stand that's perfect for the home bike mechanic. The price-point leading 360-degree rotating clamp can position your bike optimally for any work you're planning. Plus, the Recreational Stand leverages a 52-inch (132cm) wide base with rubber-coated end caps for fantastic stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds into a space-saving unit for storage. Add a Tool Tray, Bottle Opener and a Pro Truing Stand for the complete at-home bike shop. - Seatpost clamp features Spinner Knob for quick closure and precision clamping pressure - 360-degree rotating clamp design provides easy access to any part of your bicycle - Fixed clamp height at 55-inch (139cm) - Rubber-coated clamp secures and protects expensive components and beautifully painted frames - Clamp opening up to 1.9-inch (4.8cm) accommodates even the largest diameter frame tubes - Powder-coated steel construction is corrosion resistant and incredibly durable - Stiff 52-inch (132cm) base and rubber-coated end caps create ultimate stability even on uneven surfaces - Total load capacity of 60lbs (27.2kg) accommodates service on most road, mountain bikes, fitness bikes, and electric bikes - Portable and compact construction creates a remarkably small folded footprint of 10 x 4 x 55-inches (25.4 x 10.2 x 139.7cm) - Optional Travel Bag available - At 13.8lbs (6.3kg), moving in and out of storage is no problem - No assembly required - 3-year Warranty
The Sport Mechanic Bike Repair Stand prioritizes the most critical aspects of the entire Feedback Sports bike repair stand lineup – compatibility, stability, durability and portability. The 360-degree rotating clamp uses a spinner knob closure that can accommodate up to 1.9? (4.8cm) and support 65lbs (29.5kg). Plus, the Sport Mechanic leverages the same 54? (137cm) wide base, with rubber-coated end caps, for amazing stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a compact unit for storage or travel. Add an available Travel Bag and a Tool Tray for the optimal bike maintenance setup.
Ever wonder why so many Tour de France and professional mechanics rely on dropout-style wash and work stands? It’s because they can adapt to virtually any bike quickly and easily, offer a rotating platform, and have great stability for precision work – at least that’s the case with the award-winning Sprint Repair Stand. The compact and portable design accommodates almost any frame and it’s stable platform and durable construction is ready to take your bike maintenance to the next level.
At nearly 20% lighter than our (already) lightweight stand collection, the Ultralight takes no performance shortcuts to achieve its feathery 10.6lb (4.8kg) total weight. Despite a slender scale reading it still possess the same durability and stability of our other stands. With the 360° rotating Slide-Lock clamp and a 54? (137cm) wide base with rubber-coated end caps, confidence in the security of your bike is never in question. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a space-saving unit for storage or travel. Look to our Tool Tray and Pro Truing Station upgrades to create the optimal home bike maintenance setup.
- Home mechanic portable repair stand - Sturdy tubular steel design - Folding design for compact storage and mobility - Height adjustable from 36—72" (91—183cm) - V-Box clamping jaws with quick-dial closure (26.8mm+ tube diameters) - Detachable tool organizing tray - Maximum capacity: 55lb (25kg)
- Clamp height adjusts from 41.75"- 56.75" (106 to 144 cm) to allow you to work at a comfortable level - Clamp head rotates 360° - The articulating jaw on the clamp provides a large clamp opening, allowing the bike to be easily inserted and removed by flipping the cam lever. - Clamp head is micro-adjustable to accommodate various tube sizes. - No tools required for quick setup and storage - Lightweight aluminum construction - Product Weight: 13.6 lbs (6.18 kg) - Max load capacity: 77 lbs (35 kg)
Page 1 of 1