Parts & Accessories
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. - 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
$24.99 - $29.99
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats. - Use: Road & Indoor Bike - Material: Polyacetal + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
The KEO cleat covers are designed to protect your KEO cleats while walking. Compatible with KEO GRIP and KEO CLEAT, these covers lengthen the life of your cleats and improve safety when walking thanks to an anti-slip surface. - Compatibility: KEO Grip/KEO Cleat - Use: Protect the cleat
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + TPU - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
Giant's Giant Toe Straps are made of durable nylon with chrome-plated steel buckles. The ends of the buckles are rubber-tipped to be easy on your fingers when you're adjusting the strap tension on rides.
- 100% SPD-SL compatible - Front and rear of the cleats can be changed separately for exact and quick replacement - High traction walking surface - Mounting hardware included - 380000038 offers 6 degrees of float (Black/Yellow)
- Allows a customer to replace their cleats. - Two replacement cleats in box
- Woven nylon fiber material - Double hold system for strength - Durable for urban or MTN riding - Fits most BMX platform style pedals - Anti-slip adjustable design
Dimension Nylon Basic Toe Straps -Durable metal buckle -Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 450mm
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
- Pedal Grip pins/bolts and 4 tension screws TIME SPECIALE 8/12
- Pedal Carbon blade Kit TIME XPro QTY 4
- Pedal Body Cover Cap Left/Right TIME Xpresso Black including screws
- Pedal Cover Cap Left/Right Top replacement TIME XPro
Converts 3-bolt LOOK style shoes to SPD MTB compatible cleats
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
- Custom pedal adaptor set - Allows foot to be fastened to any pedal front and rear - Great for lost mobility or handicap applications - Allows for up to size 13 shoe - Includes plates, hardware, and front/rear strap system
Replacement straps for Sunlite FlatForm II pedals - Strap size: 340 x 55mm
- Real leather material - Classic design fits most caged pedals
- City/road half clips - With reflectors - No straps needed - Resin
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
- Steel - Quality leather straps included
Page 1 of 3 Next page