$0.99 - $55.90
Eurostyle Chamois Butt’r is the most popular chamois cream for cyclists who prefer a soothing cooling formula. It's the lube of choice for many top men and women pro riders. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. And, it also helps extend the life of your cycling shorts by restoring the softness and suppleness of both natural and synthetic chamois pads. The single-use packets are just right for taking along on rides or events or giving to friends who need more comfort. The tube or jar is the perfect size for your drawer or gear bag and offers many applications.
$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. - To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois - No gluten, paraben, fragrance or artificial color - Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices - No animal testing utilized
$1.99 - $59.99
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances - To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois - Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices - No animal testing utilized
- Triple effect odor remover using SILVERPLUS® silver ion technology - Effective against odor caused by bacteria for functional freshness - Suitable and safe to use on most riding equipment and textiles (technical, sportswear, socks, shoes, body armor, helmets, pads, liners, and gloves made from textile or leather) - Suitable to use on leather, suede, cotton, polycotton, softshell, technical fabrics & synthetics - Gentle on fabrics - Provides freshness for up to 10+ washes - Perfect for staying clean and fresh during periods of intense activity such as multi-day bike park sessions, or adventure races when it’s harder to wash your kit - Easy to use spray on application in a 250ml spray bottle *Check with equipment manufacturer care instructions before use.
Dry Shower is an innovative antibacterial body wash designed for people on the move. Whether you’re a cyclist, commuter, lunch time trainer, festival goer, camper, backpacker, trail runner, motorcyclist or just an all around active person. Dry Shower is the perfect way to freshen up without water! Specifically formulated to kill odor causing bacteria and germs with its gentle yet effective, coconut derived cleaning ingredients, Dry Shower leaves you feeling (and smelling) fresh and clean. We’ve even made sure Dry Shower is safe to use by creating a formula that’s free from Parabens and Formaldehyde. - With Dry Shower’s foaming action simply apply and rub in with your hands, then leave to dry or wipe off with a towel - Suitable for Vegans and is cruelty free
Muc-Off hand sanitizer is great to have around the shop for everyone to use. - Contains 80% alcohol - Bottled in an FDA Facility - World Health Organization recommended formula - Vegetarian Friendly - This is a water thin formula, not gel
Luxury Chamois Cream creates a friction-reducing barrier against saddle sores and chafing caused by cycling, triathlon, running or any endurance sport. - Specially formulated to keep cyclists and other endurance athletes comfortable and performing at their peak - Provitamin moisturizers create long-lasting hydrated skin feeling - Long-lasting formula works in extreme conditions and has a mild cooling function - Enriched with natural Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil - Does not contain any materials that are prohibited by WADA and is free from parabens and formaldehyde
- This high performance Luxury Chamois Cream - Anti Bacterial - Kills 99% of germs - Extreme Skin Lubricant naturally reduces the friction of your skin - Free from Parabens and formaldehyde - Enriched with natural Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil - Contains Provitamins - Has a mild cooling function
- pH balanced formula: enriched with Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oils - Provides deep moisturising and lasting protection - Uses natural fragrances and ingredients - Suitable to use on sensitive skin
This elegant pro grade chamois cream for women provides the comfort and lubricious saddle glide required for top level training and racing. - Decreases itching, prickling and discomfort and offers the same pro-level protection as DZ Pro chamois cream, without the tingling sensation - Moisture absorbing polymers isolate excess moisture, protecting delicate skin against the chamois - Pre/Probiotic complex encourages the growth of beneficial skin flora, inhibits pathogenic yeast, and reduces the chance of infection - Scientifically formulated for a women's sensitive skin - Strengthens natural biological skin defenses and promotes healing in previously damaged skin
DZ InHeat Embrocation warms and loosens muscles for preparation of exercise. - Natural vasodilators bring needed blood and heat to the skin and muscles, improving exercise efficiency and protection from injury - Creates a protective barrier between harsh cold and wet environments and the skin - Developed and tested on the European roads by Garmin Slipstreem and Columbia HTC professional cycling teams to be an essential training and racing tool
Designed for David Zabriskie "DZ" to provide a better chamois cream in order to log more training miles while preventing saddle sores. - Plant-derived and made from all-natural ingredients - Tea tree oil offers anti-fungal and antibacterial properties - Evodia offers an anti-inflammatory and wound healing agent to fight saddle sores - Designed for David Zabriskie - Preservative and Paraben free
GoStik is a solid stick lubricant designed to eliminate uncomfortable chafing and skin irritation. It is excellent for runners, cyclists, triathletes, and swimmers, along with anyone who experiences chafing during athletic or on-the-job activities. GoStik is particularly popular with military and police personnel. It’s commonly used around clothing neck openings, under arms, between thighs, backs of ankles, balls of feet, or anywhere skin rubs against skin, fabric, leather, rubber, etc. GoStik was created to provide a fragrance-free formula with better lubrication and a higher melting point than Chamois Butt'r's competitors. This enables anyone to use the product for longer periods of time. GoStik’s non-viscous, non-greasy spot lubricant stays where you put it, and will not stain skin or clothing. This is Chamois Butt'r's first lubrication product that is not a cream. While GoStik will lubricate any area to which it is applied, a stick lubricant is best used for areas other than your chamois.
$20.00 - $35.00
- External lotion designed to maximise training & recovery - Natural bicarb electrolyte that improves muscle function & combats fatigue - Clean sport compliant - Made in the USA
- Amp Human, PR Lotion - External lotion designed to maximize training & recovery - Natural bicarb electrolyte that improves muscle function & combats fatigue - Clean sport compliant - Made in the USA
Page 1 of 1