- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
The Shimano Deore XT Explorer Dual-Platform Pedals combine the efficiency of the SPD system and the convenience of a platform pedal, all in a lightweight package. - One side SPD, one side platform - Two-sided flexibility and performance - Ideal for trekking - Customize the entry and release tension settings - 392 grams - Concave cleat clearance on platform side - High-grip pins - Sealed cup and cone bearings
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
• 7.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M780 • 2.8mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M780 • Mud shedding offset binding design • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M780 for pedaling stability • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
- Body material made of composite - Spindle Material: Chromoly + - Weight: 364g / pair - Big surface area with 515mm sq - SPD Compatible
$9.99 - $10.00
Giant's Nylon MTB Pedals feature durable steel axles, quality bearings and tough nylon bodies with teeth for a great grip. There are also reflectors for visibility.
- High-strength Nylon body with injected fiber - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle - Ball bearings
- A super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance, weight optimized trail pedal at 360g per set. - Forged alloy body is shot peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with forged hollow taper chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings, IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip and stability on trails - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: MGR, industrial grade axle assembly, chamfered leading edges - MATERIAL: Forged MGR alloy body, CNC optimized - PLATFORM SIZE (mm): 100 x 100 - PLATFORM PROFILE (mm): 12 - WEIGHT (g): ±360 / Set - AXLE: Cold forged chromoly steel - BEARING / BUSHING Full complement industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing - PINS: 18 steel pins (per pedal) - virtual concavity configuration - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, CNC logos
The original game changer! SPANK Industries' SPIKE Pedals changed the world's concept of the benefits a flat pedal can offer and set the benchmark for top of the line value. The SPIKE Pedal's svelte 12mm thin forged alloy body not only maximizes pedaling clearance, but also grip and stability, by placing the rider's foot closer to the pedal axle. Equipped with forged hollow-tapered chromoly steel axles, SPIKE Pedals offer unmatched ultimate strength at just 420g per set. 20 steel pins in a virtual concavity configuration offer supreme grip without compromising platform thickness. Oversized industrial sealed bearings and IGUS bushings guarantee exceptional durability and performance. Often imitated, the SPIKE's CNC chamfered leading edges deflect impact forces and bring and instantly recognizable edgy aesthetic that always turns heads. - 12mm thin - Massive 100x100mm platform - ±420g/set (with full pin complement) - Cold forged, CNC optimized alloy pedal body - Cold forged chromoly steel axle - Chamfered leading edges for improved clearance and reduced impact forces - Chamfered side edges for improved cornering clearance - Oversized sealed full compliment inboard industrial bearing - Sealed outboard IGUS bushing - 20 adjustable pins per pedal - Full sized hex head pins improve durability and maintenance - Inboard friction seal prevents contamination and reduces unwanted pedal spin
SPANK Industries set out to make the perfect pedal for every rider, and the SPOON Pedals offer three platform width options for riders of any age or foot size. The SPOON 90 Pedals are the perfect solution for younger riders and many women who have compromised ideal support and grip with traditional size flat pedals. SPANK SPOON 100 Pedals are ideal for riders with average sized feet who want a flat pedal upgrade that won't break the bank. The extra wide pin pattern on SPANK's SPOON 110 Pedals spread load around the perimeter of large sized shoes, offering more predictable grip and enhanced support over traditional size flat pedals. Each SPOON pedal sports a 16mm-12mm concave profile lined with 20 steel pins, as well as a forged chromoly axle which delivers the strength and durability SPANK pedals are famous for. - SPOON 90 Pedals: US Men size 6 (Euro 39) and under; ±360g /set - SPOON 100 Pedals: Men sizes 7 to 10 (Euro 39-44); ±400g /set - SPOON 110 Pedals: US Men sizes 11 (Euro 44) and up; ±420g /set - Industrial grade axle assembly - Chamfered leading edges - MGR extruded, CNC optimized alloy body - 12-16mm concave platform profile - Cold forged chromoly steel axle - Industrial sealed bearing and IGUS bushing - 20 steel pins per pedal - Shot peen anodized finish with laser logos - Available in Black, Red, Blue, Green - Suitable for Kids, Race, Freeride, Trail
• Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. • Shorter spindle design shaves weight. • Thin concave platform • Reduced spindle length saves weight • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Hidden / Grease access port for extended life • Platform size: 101x100cm • Cartridge bearings and DU bushings • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
• Low-profile, lightweight, wide aluminum body with double-concave platform. • Platform size: 101x114cm • 4 Full sealed cartridge bearings per pedal • Super thin double concave wide platform • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins • Hidden pin / Grease access port • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
Giant's AC Pedals are ready for all conditions! These single-sided platforms feature aluminum bodies and cages for low weight and durability with chromoly axles and quality bearings for excellent performance. They accept toe clips and straps (sold separately).
Giant's City Core Pedals are a nice upgrade for your city bike. They boast durable one-piece molded polypropylene bodies with co-molded thermoplastic elastomer treads for a great grip. You also get strong chromoly axles and quality bearings and reflectors for visibility.
Giant's City Pedals Sport add a touch of class to your city bike. They boast light and durable polished-aluminum bodies and polypropylene cages. And there are co-molded thermoplastic elastomer treads for a great grip. You also get strong chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility.
Features - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible
Giant's Original MTB Core Platform Pedals are a treat for your mountain-riding feet. The wide, stable aluminum platforms have a scalloped shape with 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are heat-treated boron steel axles and quality bearings.
Giant's Original MTB Sport Platform Pedals are ready to tame your local trails. They boast wide, stable aluminum platforms with a scalloped shape plus 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are tough chromoly axles and fine sealed bearings to keep the dirt and mud out.
Features - Tough, durable fiber-reinforced nylon body - Low profile design - Replaceable forged, heat treated steel pins - Double sealed bearings - Removable reflectors
Make sure your young rider is pedaling right with Giant's Plastic Juvenile Pedals.
Giant's Plastic Platform Pedals boast light and durable fiber-reinforced nylon bodies with wide, low-profile platforms and 10 molded pins per side for an excellent grip. You also get tough chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility.
Giant's Pro Alloy MTB Pedals are a nice upgrade for your off-road ride or urban street machine. They boast light and durable aluminum bodies and toothed cages for a great grip. You'll also appreciate the sealed bearings for excellent performance and reflectors for visibility. Plus, they are compatible with toe clips and straps (sold separately).
Liv's Sport Pedals offer excellent pedaling efficiency for women with their smaller and low-profile platforms. They're made of light and durable aluminum with a concave shape and 5 replaceable pins per side to keep your feet nicely in place. For excellent reliability and performance they boast rugged chromoly axles and self-lubricating bushings and sealed cartridge bearings.
Dual-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3 pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3 has the sensors housed right in the pedals, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session. - Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes - Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics - Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height - Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis - Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ connectivity or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices and Garmin Connect Mobile app - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Cleat hardware included WARNING: The maximum weight limit of the cyclist using the Vector system is 231 lbs (105 kg). Cyclists over this weight limit risk personal injury and property damage. Specifications: - Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Weight: 316 g - Max. rider weight: 105 kg - Accuracy: +/- 1.0% - Cleat type: Keo - Q-factor: 53 mm/55 mm with supplied spacing washer - Stack height: 12.2 mm - Field calibration - Adjustable release tension - Garmin Connect - Measurement location: Spindle - Communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth
Single-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3S pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3S has a sensor housed in the left pedal, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session. - Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes - Reports cadence and total power (watts) - Easily upgrades to dual-sensing system - Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis - Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ connectivity or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices and Garmin Connect Mobile app - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Cleat hardware included WARNING: The maximum weight limit of the cyclist using the Vector system is 231 lbs (105 kg). Cyclists over this weight limit risk personal injury and property damage. Specifications: - Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x2) - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Weight: 324 g - Max. rider weight: 105 kg - Accuracy: +/- 1.0% - Cleat type: Keo - Q-factor: 53 mm/ 55mm with supplied spacing washer - Stack height: 12.2 mm - Field calibration - Adjustable release tension - Garmin Connect - Measurement location: Spindle - Communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Lightweight alloy body with steel cage - Toe-clip compatible - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle
- Alloy body with steel cage - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle - Toe clips and straps
Evo's Free Fall DX-Style Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
Page 1 of 2 Next page