The king has returned to rule! The new JoeBlow Ace DX features an innovative three-stage design that achieves both high pressures and high volume in record time. Stage one opens both barrels for big volume to reach 60 psi with 30% less effort than standard floor pumps. Stage two uses the main barrel only for pressures up to 120 psi while stage three engages the small barrel to achieve an amazing 260 psi. Two tone padded handles, wide stable base and new 4” base mounted analog gauge make inflation easy. The new SmartHead DX1 automatically adjusts to fit Presta and Schrader valves without swapping parts and the lower profile air release button makes getting the right pressure easy. Includes ball and air bladder type inflation needles. - SmartHead DX1 full metal pump head w/ air release button & x-long hose - Gauge: 260 psi / 18 bar; 4” base mount analog - Base: Aluminum/Rubber - Barrel: Anodized aluminum - Handle: Oversize dual tone - Weight: 2.45 kg / 5.4 lb - Size: 74 x 28 x 22 cm/29.1” x 11” x 8.7”
Half air compressor – Half pump. The JoeBlow Booster pump just made it easier to install tubeless tires. This pump has an integrated aluminum air chamber that stores an air charge of one liter, up to 160psi / 11 bar, to quickly fill your tire and ensure the proper installation on a tubeless rim, just like a shop compressor. Once you flip the selector from “Charge” to “Inflate” mode, air bypasses the chamber and flows directly into your tire like a standard pump. The top-mounted easy to read gauge, air release button and comfortable dual density polymer grip, combined with its extra-long hose and stable base makes mounting tubeless and standard tires a breeze! - Hose dock - Base: Steel - Handle: Oversize padded / Dual density polymer - Pressure Tuning: Air release button - Barrel: Anodized aluminum w/ large cylindrical aluminum chamber - Gauge: 160 psi / 11 bar - Top mount analog - Head: SmartHead DX3 w/ air release button & x-long hose - Weight: 2.9 kg / 6.4 lb - Size: 74 x 25 x 18.5 cm / 29.1” x 9.8” x 7.3”
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
Air up your mountain bike tires in a hurry with Topeak's Joe Blow Mountain floor pump. Its large diameter steel barrel, sturdy composite base and oversized padded handle make inflating high volume tires an easy task. For versatility, its double-sided TwinHead pump head tightly grips both Presta and Schrader valves. And, you'll appreciate the easy-to-read gauge.
This clever dual-gauge floor pump was exclusively designed for low pressure Fat-Bike tires and moderate pressure MTB tires. A massive oversized barrel is 1.5 times larger than a standard floor pump and delivers large air volume to fill oversized tires quickly. A 30 psi (2 bar) gauge shows precise low pressure for Fat-Bike tires while the 75 psi (5 bar) gauge shows higher pressures for MTB tires. An air release button on the TwinHead™ allows for fine-tuning pressure.
Composite and steel floor pump – Arcade White A strong and dependable pump belongs in every garage or basement. Our redesigned Comp floor pump features a big 3" integrated gauge, steel barrel and the Dual Head for Presta and Schrader valves. With included sport ball needles and classic good looks, it’s designed for smooth, efficient and accurate inflation. - Super-tough steel barrel and plunger with a composite base - Anatomically designed handle for comfortable air compression - Dual Head fits both Presta and Schrader valves - Oversized 3 inch 160 psi dial gauge - Pressure rated to 200 psi - Needles included for pumping up sports balls - Large base for stability - Rebuildable - Height: 25”
Easy to use, powerful, durable and economical, Park Tool's PFP-8 Home Mechanic's Floor Pump has a place in every garage and home bike shop and is perfect to take along to cycling events, too! It inflates like a champ thanks to its sturdy steel barrel, tough handle, composite thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves, sturdy steel base, long hose and extra-large, easy-to-read gauge.
LESS IS MORE. Don’t let getting your bike ready get in the way of taking off. The Control Tower 2 provides the stability and power you need to get your tires where you like them in no time flat. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3" gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180 psi rating
- AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - Large easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - Women’s specific barrel length with barrel-in-barrel technology - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessories storage - 220psi rating - Aluminum barrel and base
Lezyne's Alloy Digital Drive Pump starts with a durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel and base. Varnished wood handle with aluminum junction and steel piston. Extremely accurate Digital gauge. Extra-long, nylon-reinforced braided hose with aluminum couplers. Resilient anodized high-polish finish. - ABS2 equipped
$79.99 - $84.99
Lezyne's Alloy Floor Drive Pump features a durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel and base. Varnished wood handle with aluminum junction and steel piston. Oversized 3.5-inch precision gauge. 220 psi max. Extra-long, high-strength hose with aluminum couplers. Tough anodized high-polish finish. - ABS2 equipped
Lezyne's CNC Floor Drive is the ultimate, professional grade floor pump. Full CNC-machined aluminum construction and hardware. Oversized 3.5-inch precision gauge. 220 psi max. Extra-long, nylon-reinforced braided hose with aluminum couplers. Durable anodized high-polish finish. - ABS2 equipped.
With a conjoined secondary chamber that can be manually pressurized, Lezyne's Digital Pressure Over Drive floor pump is capable of conveniently seating tubeless tire systems. An integrated foot-lever opens and closes the chamber; when the chamber is full (Max. 220psi / 15 bar), flipping the lever down creates a powerful, continued blast of air that can seat road, mountain and plus-sized tubeless setups. This provides tubeless users an effective alternative to air compressors and CO2 units. Furthermore, a highly accurate digital gauge is incorporated into the pump for precision inflation when filling low- or high-pressure tires. Constructed from high-grade steel and aluminum, the Digital Pressure Over Drive is extremely durable and features an extra-long, nylon-reinforced braided hose. The innovative ABS2 chuck is both Presta- and Schrader-compatible and the system can also be used as a regular floor pump.
The Pressure Over Drive is a floor pump with an integrated system designed to seat tubeless tires. This offers tubeless tire users a portable alternative to air compressors and eliminates wasting CO2 cartridges. It features a secondary chamber that can be manually pressurized and then released with the integrated foot-lever. This provides a strong, continued blast of air capable of seating road, mountain and plus-sized tubeless setups. It’s built for durability and reliability with its steel and aluminum construction, and its aesthetics are enhanced with a comfortable, stylish wood handle. The Pressure Over Drive has a 220psi (15 bar) pressurizing limit, with a built-in safety release in the event of over inflation. It comes equipped with an extra-long, nylon-reinforced braided hose and our Presta/Schrader-compatible ABS2 chuck. It can also be used as a regular floor pump. - ABS2 equipped
$59.99 - $64.99
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised gauge - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180psi rating
- Easy-to-read 3.5" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - High Pressure/High Volume switch - Steel barrel and base - 160psi rating
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
Inflating up to 120psi and handling both Presta and Schrader valves, Control Tower 4 is constructed with a reinforced composite barrel and plastic base. With an ergonomic handle it comes fully loaded with a ball needle and inflator for a practical, multi purpose pump. - DoubleHead valve - Ball inflator accessories included - Plastic barrel and base - Durable steel shaft
- DoubleHead™ valve - Ball inflator accessories included - Plastic barrel and base - Durable steel shaft
- AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - Large easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - Barrel-in-barrel technology protects pump internals - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - 220psi rating - Aluminum barrel and base
- Tall 25-inch alloy barrel with SureFoot steel base - DuoHead Pro head fits Schrader / Presta - 4-inch low-profile Accurite gauge | 160 psi / 11 bar - 36-inch replaceable rubber hose - Ergonomic V-handle + Hook - Integrated storage for ball and toy adapters
- Tall 25-inch alloy barrel with SureFoot steel base - UnoHead Comp head fits Schrader / Presta - 3-inch low-profile Accurite gauge | 160 psi / 11 bar - 36-inch replaceable rubber hose - Ergonomic V-handle - Integrated storage for ball and toy adapters
- 23-inch steel barrel with ABS composite base - DuoHead Sport head fits Schrader / Presta - 120 psi / 9 bar maximum pressure - 36-inch replaceable rubber hose - Ergonomic V-handle - Integrated storage for ball and toy adapters
- High-volume 55 x 120mm steel cylinder - Head fits Schrader - Presta with included adapter - 2.5-inch gauge | 100 psi / 7 bar - 24-inch replaceable rubber hose - Durable steel construction
- 23-inch steel barrel with ABS composite base - DuoHead Sport head fits Schrader / Presta - 2-inch low-mount gauge | 160 psi / 11 bar - 36-inch replaceable rubber hose - Ergonomic V-handle - Integrated storage for ball and toy adapters
High-Volume Floor Pump Made For MTBs. Standard floor pumps go up to 150 psi and beyond—which is way more than you need for mountain bike tires. This one is purpose-built for MTBs. It has an oversized barrel that lets you quickly dial in tire pressure in precise increments, plus a supersized 4” gauge that's easy to see. - Oversized Pump Shaft For Extra Durability. - Pump Head Features Rugged Alloy Cap And Lever. - Super Long 47" Hose To Reach Valves In Stands Or Car Racks. - Convenient Integrated Hose Keeper On Handle. - Psi And Bar Increments On Gauge, With Vibrant Color Matched Background. - 50 Psi, 3.4 Bar Maximum
This rugged floor pump, made with a steel barrel, works on any type of valve so you never have to worry about compatibility. Details: - Sports needles included - Convenient integrated hose keeper on handle - Reinforced plastic base, with molded 'topo map' pattern - 37-inch hose to reach valves in stands or car racks - PSI and Bar increments on gauge, with vibrant color-matched background - 140 PSI, 9.7 Bar maximum
Sturdy Steel Barrel, Large Gauge Built To Last Made with a bombproof steel barrel and base, the Piston 2 is built to last. Which is good, because with its extra large 3” gauge and versatile Anyvalve pump head, this is a pump you'll never get tired of using. - Extra Long 38" Hose To Reach Valves In Stands Or Car Racks. - Convenient Integrated Hose Keeper On Handle. - Psi And Bar Increments On Gauge, With Vibrant Color Matched Background. - 160 Psi, 11.0 Bar Maximum
Page 1 of 2 Next page